WHERE to apply for a bus pass

This page is intended to help those wishing to apply for, renew or find more information on bus passes for older people and disabled people including eligibility.

Where to apply
For most of England and Wales bus passes are issued at County Council level, but for many larger towns the local council deals with concessionary bus pass applications.

Bus Pass – where can I apply, renew or check eligibility for bus passes for older persons and disabled people?Select your local bus pass office below (Wales & Scotland) or right (England):
Link not working?- please let us know.



Protecting Scotland’s resources:

Northern Ireland


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *